Apply for the ongoing 2022/2023 total Nigeria Recruitment and work in one of the best oil companies in Nigeria. The Total oil and gas portal is open to all graduates and undergraduates in Nigeria. You can start your online application now to enroll in the program.
If you wish to apply, browse through to check the synopsis of the program and how you can register. Follow the guides below to begin.
About the Total Nigeria Recruitment Program
Total plc is the fourth-largest oil and gas corporation and a significant integrated participant in the global solar sector. We explore, create, transform, market, and distribute energy in a variety of forms for the benefit of the end user, and we have done so for almost a century.
The Total company works in more than 130 countries. They are known for outstanding service to all customers across the globe.
Requirements For the Total Nigeria Recruitment
For a successful application, candidates will meet the requirement to be competent. Check out the condition below:
- B.Sc., HND, NCE, or OND from an accredited college in any discipline
- Candidates must be under 35 years of age.
- Applicant must have a WAEC certificate or Senior school certificate.
- A NECO or GCE certificate with passes in four subjects, including English.
- Obtained National Diploma (ND) from a reputable institution. National Certificate of Education (NCE) from an accredited institution; or General Certificate of Education (Advanced Level) with two or three topics passed in a single sitting or two sittings.
- Must have a basic knowledge of computer
To be selected for the 2022/2023 Total Nigeria Recruitment, applicants must be:
- Result Oriented
- Customer Focus
- Accountability and commitment
- Interpersonal Effectiveness
How to Apply for Total Nigeria Recruitment
Follow the instruction to apply for the Total recruitment. If you meet the requirements, you gain a license to enroll. Take the easy procedures to apply for the recruitment program:
- Go to the Total Plc official page.
- Click on apply
- Meet the required documents
- And apply.
Currently, the application is ongoing. We advise applicants to apply for faster evaluation.
Other Job Opportunities